Each March of the Machine Set Booster contains 12 Magic cards, 1 Art Card, and 1 token/ad card, Helper card, or card from “The List” (a special card from Magic's history—found in 25% of packs).
Every pack includes a combination of 1–5 card(s) of rarity Rare or higher, and 3–8 Uncommon, 2–7 Common, and 1 Land cards. 1 non–Art Card and non–Land card of any rarity is foil. Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Planeswalker in <1% of boosters. Foil-Stamped Signature Art Card replaces Art Card in 10% of boosters.
• 12 Magic: The Gathering cards per booster
• Best MTG booster to open just for fun
• 1–5 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every pack
• Foil card and Art Card in every pack
• Battle the Machine Legion as Phyrexians invade planes across the Multiverse